Devanahalli – one of the fastest developing locales in the north-east periphery of Bangalore is growing in stature among homebuyers owing to its well-planned infrastructure, not to mention the establishment of Bangalore airport within. Moreover, it lies close to the rapidly booming BIAL IT investment region which for sure is a top attraction. And yes! It’s the presence of the airport (second largest in the country) and seamless connectivity facilities to the upcoming IT and business hubs that are boosting the real estate market of Devanahalli big time. And predictably, it’s the flats in Devanahalli that are sought after largely. Over the past few years, the number of people looking for apartments in Devanahalli has gone up quickly. Driven by the demand and scope for promising returns, builders like NBR Land Developers and Builders, Salarpuria Sattva Group, Sitrus Project Pvt Ltd and much more have been kept busy to cater to the needs of homebuyers here.
• NH7 helps the locals to access the Kempegowda International Airport easily. The airport is located just 5 kilometres from here.
• NH7, which is the foremost connectivity lifeline, has been enlarged into a 6-lane road to decongest traffic at peak hours.
• Not just that, a large number of BMTC buses are operated quite frequently to help people commute to prime areas with the utmost ease.
Has a self-sustaining host of amenities!
“This locality has all that it takes for a happy and peaceful life”
Listed below are the educational institutions within this area:
• Gnana Deepa Academy Residential School
• The School of Ancient Wisdom
• Akash International School
Some of the hospitals positioned inside the locale are:
• Akash Hospital
• Columbia Asia Hospital
• Regal Hospital
And to keep your spirits and morale intact, there are recreational centers like:
• Elements Mall
• World Market Mall
• Phoenix Market City Mall
So, with the locale comprising almost all modern-day requisites a homebuyer is looking for, it’s safe to say that this micro-market is going to witness more developments in the offing. Presently, the average price for buying an apartment here ranges close to Rs. 4,800 per sq ft. And with exciting big-ticket projects in the pipeline, experts predict bright time ahead for this micro-market. If you got an idea of getting Flats in Devanahalli, do follow the link provided above